Get Your Projects on “Crafty Club” and Get Noticed!
So, you ready to get started. Well, there’s a couple of things you should be aware of before you sign up and start posting yourself. Here are the guidelines we set for all project submissions. Please make sure you abide by them before you sign up as else you will not be able to post your project.
Your post must fit all of the following criteria:
- Be relevant to home and garden projects (no recipes or fashion)
- Be a step-by-step DIY tutorial (no house tours or round-up posts)
- Include at least 180 words and 4 high quality photos
- Include a detailed description of what your project accomplished in the post
- Ensure that your instructions are detailed enough and easy to follow for a reader to be able to replicate your project with a high level of fidelity
If your post meets the above, then feel free to sign up and start posting. Once you have signed up, you can start posting your projects to our blog. Feel free to contact us for any inquiries.