Get Your Projects on “Crafty Club” and Get Noticed!
Hey, you’re here because you already have your own DIY and crafts blog. However, you may be in search of a better targeted audience. After all, a bigger audience deserves to see your projects that put you so much work into.
Luckily, I have a solution for you. I will let you post your DIY guest post on my website and give you some valuable exposure. The first benefit is that you get your project noticed on my website with some awesome targeted traffic. Sound good? Well it gets better…
It’s easy, all you have to do is sign up and you can start posting. The more important part is that when you post your project, you will get a do-follow link. You may not know much about SEO, but search engines will definitely know about you. It is the primary factor that decides just how high your projects rank and therefore dictates just how much visibility you get. I won’t get too technical, but do-follow links are highly sought after, because it lets Google know that your website is the real deal. So a do-follow link from me will help to get your blog to soar, and reach the right people.
So, you ready to get started in a win-win situation. Well, there’s a couple of things you should be aware of before you sign up and start posting yourself. Here are the guidelines we set for all project submissions. Please make sure you abide by them before you sign up as else you will not be able to post your project.
Your DIY guest post must fit ALL of the following criteria:
- Be relevant to DIY/craft/home/garden projects (no recipes or fashion)
- Be a step-by-step DIY tutorial (no house tours or round-up posts)
- Content must be original and will be checked for plagiarism.
- Include at least 180 words and 4 high quality photos
- Include a detailed description of what your project accomplished in the post
- Include enough instruction so that the reader can understand what you did and generally replicate your project
If your post meets the above, then feel free to sign up and start posting. Once you have signed up, you can start posting your projects to our blog. Feel free to contact us for any inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org